I’m known to have an expensive palate, maybe it’s the power to afford things that cost more or maybe I’m just pompous? Like I’ve told you in previous posts, beauty products are a vice and although trying new beauty brands can be fun, its expensive. Lately I’ve arrived at few methods that have seriously cut my beauty budget in half, saving some bucks so I can capitalize that money elsewhere – Home decor? shoes? Micheal Kors oversized tortoise watch?
I’ve found a few cheap thrills that have made their way into my vanity and will dwell top shelf until I make my millions and only lather my face with Creme de la Mar..(if you don’t know what this is I suggest you do your research)
Here are my recommendations:
1. Olay Skin Smoothing Wash– removes deep down dirty stuff from your pores, exfoliates and smooths out skin texture in just a few uses, seriously amazing stuff.
2. C.O & Bigelow My Favorite Lip Balm – glorious everyday Lip Balm avec nourishing shea butter, sweet almond oil and wheat germ to condition and soothe lips in need of care. Easy to wear under or over lip color. Great everyday balm.
3. Cover Girl Trueblend Mineral Blush – I know we all love Nars orgasm, yet this gives you the same tone and it is a fraction of the price… and being mineral based it’s better for your skin.
4. Nivea Goodbye Cellulite – bite into a few apples a day, drink your H2O and lather on this miracle worker – it’s the tri – fecta for cellulite. The L-Carnitine visibly reduces the appearance of unwanted dimples. And being a winner for the best cellulite treatment at the Elle Grand Prix Beauty awards means something!
5. Wella Care and Styling Brilliance Shampoo – this is gold for my tresses. First, the shampoo has the best scent of any shampoo I’ve tested in years. It left my bathroom and hair smelling divine all day. More importantly, my hair was brilliant and full of body. You can buy this at your local Wella Professional Salon.
So there you have it, my picks under $20 that are super amazing products and have recieved amazing beauty reviews from real users, like moi!
What are some of your beauty budget favs?