So I’m taking tomorrow and the weekend offline and I’m giddy as hell about it. Have a glorious weekend and don’t be jelly. My life is rarely this carefree.
Tips for the perfect long weekend holiday:
- Drink your signature cocktail all weekend – you deserve it!
- Dress in breezy maxi dresses, anything sheer and havaianas.
- Go for a natural look, wash hair, tie it in a bun then let it dry naturally – your waves will be killer – thanks Karen for that tip.
- Create a Long Weekend menu and try a recipe using fresh produce from your local market – I’ll be chefing up cold eggplant stacks drizzled with olive oil and balsamic with fresh basil and love.
- Enjoy an ice cream in a classic cone.
- Head north, where the air is cleaner and the stars shine brighter
- shut down your laptop, even if you stay in the city turn it off – explore your own surroundings and act like a tourist while you’re at it!
- Own being lazy – if you have a DIY project or gardens you want to work on do it at a slow pace. And if you get distracted by cocktails or friends, who cares enjoy it.
- Drink your signature cocktail..
Happy long weekend everyone!
This is what my car looked like this week…
This is me tomorrow…
This is what I will be looking at…
I will drown in this before I drown in the lake…
Rock the boat a little!
Happy May long weekend.