Lately I’m struggling to catch a decent amount of zzz’s, And when I woke this morning it was published all over my face. Tired. Poofy. Blahh. Where did my beautiful brown eyes disappear too?
Recently I’ve been on a major vitamin, water and lifestyle kick, Actually I am always acquainted with my health. I’ve just been stepping it up a notch of late because I’m trying to “live my best life”, so what’s the deal? Evidently getting a solid 8 hours is chief to overall health and wellness, somethings gotta give.
This morning my basic fix was to use my typical routine for tired eyes. Moisturizer, mascara, light shadow, I call it make up magic, its genius. From a long-term mental view I am no longer making it compulsory to stay up and party with Colbert or Fallon anymore. I need my beauty sleep…
Here are my useful tips to fix tired eyes..fast:
- Prep you eyes – use a small amount of eye cream, like Vichy Aquailia Thermal Eye Roll-On Hydrogel, directly under your lower lashes. Blend this out to the corners of the eye gently. Then wait a few minutes.
- Add 3 dabs of light reflecting concealor or tinted moisturizer – I like Laura Mercier Illuminating tinted moisturizer, it’s lightweight and buildable so depending on the coverage you need you can apply less or more.
- Curl those lush lashes – Imagine your opening the blinds, letting the sunshine in! Coat with mascara, Maybaline Great Lash, or Dior show. Both always work miracles.
- Lighten your Lids – Sweep a light shadow across your brow bone and eye lid, DO NOT USE WHITE, it’s tacky and cakey looking. Try a nude or barely their iridesent shade.
- Conrad Line – That is the ultra thin black liner Lauren Conrad and I draw on our upper lids to open them up. I love MAC fluidline in blacktrack…it works
- Pinch your Cheeks – Not literally, but make it look as though you have some color on your cheeks. This draws attention away from your eyes and gives your overall appearance a boost.
Lets see what a few early nights will bring…