I believe that everyday you should channel a red carpet moment, whether you’re just sitting at home, out for dinner, drinks or perusing around a mall. Taking time to cherish yourself, your look and your mind should be apart of every woman’s routine.
I started this blog because I found myself investing so much time in fashion and all things beauty. I spend hours making style notes, reading beauty advice, trying different styles and sticking post – its on every page I get inspired by, to name a few
- People Style Watch
- Style A to Zoe – Rachel Zoe
- The Black Book of Style – Nina Garcia
- The ELLEments of Personal Style – Joe Zee
- In Style
- Marie Claire
For as long as I can remember, people have commented on my personal style, (whether they love it or hate it, it gets mentioned) always asking where I got this or that, or if I could shop for them! Of course I tell the truth (most of the time) and always reveal how much I paid and where it’s from, but sometimes you have to keep it a secret – you don’t want everyone knowing your personal style short cuts.
My friends and supporters have long trusted me as a provider for fashion ideas, style advice, hair guidelines and beauty stuff. In addition to that, my closet normally becomes a “dressing room for my queens”; this is when one of my lovely friends and I convene in my closet and tweak her outfit for a social event or occasion. I pull things from my wardrobe that I believe would look stunning, she decides what she will wear, we sip wine and my room is a calamity! In the end it is one of my choice pass times.
I am a graduate from a Fashion Program but recently granted myself my own type of masters, it’s called a MBC Modern Beauty Consultant – here are my qualifications
- I know Sephora and all its contents like the back of my hand
- I have every Winners from here to buffalo on my GPS
- I can shop for an outfit, do my hair and make up in under 2 hours (and look fabulous)
- I know what pieces to invest in to make your wardrobe flawless
- I am the founder of Project Jaclyn, a clothes lending program that runs from my head office…my closet -want an outfit sign it out!
M Tailored Life xo